The NSW Government Branding Guide shows how to apply the NSW Government and NSW 'Making It Happen' logos consistently. These logos are used to represent the NSW Government, making our work and programs easily identified by the community. Effective from 7 September 2015, the style guide supporting the brand broadly outlines the details of the logo and how it should be applied:
- NSW MAKING IT HAPPEN logo
- More information about the use of the NSW MAKING IT HAPPEN logo
- Details of available NSW MAKING IT HAPPEN infographics
- Changes to the use of the NSW Government corporate logo, and
- Updates to statutory bodies covered by the guidelines.
NSW Government agencies are responsible for complying with the NSW Government Branding Style Guide.
Download your copy of the NSW Government Branding Guide.
For any queries, please email email@example.com.